What is the use of the aloe vera plant, which belongs to the Asfodelovi family. It is well known to people who are fans of herbal medicine. Its many beneficial properties and therapeutic effects. Aloe vera leaves consist of three layers:
– The first layer is composed of active compounds that have many beneficial effects. We are found in the innermost layer – a clear aloe vera gel, which consists of 99% water.
More than 200 useful ingredients have been found in this layer. Some of them are vitamins and minerals, enzymes, amino acids, polysaccharides, fatty acids. As far back as 5,000 years ago, people used aloe vera gel as a therapeutic agent.
Why is the aloe plant so useful
All parts of aloe vera can be used for different purposes and in completely different ways. It depends on the severity and type of disease. Aloe vera use as a remedy that is applied to wounds and burns. It take internally as a gel, juice, added to healthy salads, shakes, detox drinks, cucumber water, as well as in the form of a dietary supplement.
In many cases, a gel or extract of this plant is used as an additive to some skin cosmetics. And here are the most important benefits of aloe vera: – A good source of amino acids and fatty acids. Amino acids are an important building block of proteins.
Our body needs 20 types of amino acids, 8 of which are very important and are called essential. Aloe vera contains between 18 and 20 amino acids, including all 8 essential nasturic acids.
– Aloe vera has a pretty good amount of fatty acids. All the fatty acids contained in aloe vera help a lot to relieve the symptoms of allergies and stomach upsets.
Other fatty acids contained in aloe vera are linoleic, myristic, caprylic, oleic, palmitic and stearic;
– Contains a large amount of vitamins and minerals. This plant contains vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, B4, B6, E, folic acid. Among other things, elo vera is one of the few plants that contains vitamin B12.
The minerals contained in aloe vera are calcium, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, selenium, potassium, copper, chromium, manganese. These healing properties of aloe vera can treat first-degree burns, protect against radiation damage, strengthen the immune system, improve intestinal function and fight viruses and bacteria.
– Strengthens the immune system. The polysaccharides contained in aloe vera juice help macrophages – these are types of cells in the immune system that help fight viruses.
The plant significantly improves the activity of the immune system, which is due to the high levels of antioxidants in it, which help fight free radicals.
What is Aloe Vera
– Improves digestion and function of the stomach and intestines. Poor digestion can be due to many diseases. If a digestive system works well, it is the key to better health.
Aloe vera has the ability to calm and cleanse the digestive system, thus improving digestion.
It also helps against problems such as irritable bowel syndrome, as well as acid reflux. It also reduces the amount of pathogenic bacteria in the intestines and helps to balance the beneficial intestinal microflora.
- Makes perfect facial skin healthy and beautiful. The beneficial effect of aloe is one of its most famous properties. Due to the fact that it contains a large amount of water and this helps to restore collagen in the skin. The fact that it contains a large amount of water helps hydrate the skin, moisturizes and rejuvenates.
- Aloe vera also has an analgesic effect on injuries. When you remove the aloe vera stem, put it in the refrigerator to stand. Then it is applied on sunburned skin – it soothes immediately.
- Helps to detoxify the body. Aloe vera gel is a plant food that resembles jelly, in the same way as algae and chia seeds. It helps move toxins through the intestinal tract, reduces absorption and helps remove them through the colon.
This helps to remove all waste from our body and purify it more effectively.