The best products that make us beautiful, seven ways to please the loved one. It’s time to put away the forks and bowls and think about what to do to look beautiful! Therefore, let’s start with the important thing – let’s look at what we eat. For your attention – here are the foods that make us beautiful.
1. Kiwi – for a perfect face color This small mossy fruit is rich in vitamin C and beta-carotene. Vitamin C stimulates the production of collagen, which provides elasticity to the skin. It is also a powerful antioxidant necessary for tissue growth and repair and protection against the effects of a polluted environment. Together with carotene, it contributes to a good complexion. Alternative: guava, orange, lemon, blackcurrant, parsley, cabbage. How to use: 1 kiwi for breakfast every other day, alternating with a glass of orange juice. Simple recipe: make a big drink – sliced kiwi, orange and peeled apple with a juicer and serve in a tall glass with crushed ice.
How to look beautiful
2. Avocado – delicate soft skin and silky hair The soft part of the ripe fruit is 30% composed of vegetable fats (including the valuable oleic acid), which nourish and restore tissue cells. Avocado will help you forget about dry skin and bring back the shine of faded hair. Alternative: vegetable fats are found in borage, sunflower seeds, olives and canola. How to use: eat 1 avocado twice a week, in winter – three times a week (if you don’t have problems with excess weight). Add good vegetable oil (olive oil, grape seed oil, etc.) to salads. Simple recipe: mashed avocado, lemon juice, olive oil and spices make a Mexican Guacamole sauce.
3. Oysters – healthy hair and nails In these molluscs, all the minerals of sea water are present in a concentrated form – including iodine, an excellent stimulator of cellular activity, and zinc, necessary for the formation and development of certain tissues. Oysters are the best choice if you dream of shiny hair and want to strengthen brittle nails. Alternative: clams, iodized sea salt, seaweed and seaweed. How to use: during the oyster season (from October to February) eat 10-12 oysters per week. A simple recipe: roast oysters with garlic butter in the oven and eat them with seaweed salad or sea kale.
4. Emmental cheese – healthy nails Hard sweet cheese – a real calcium concentrate (more than 300 mg in 25 g of cheese), which, as is known, serves as a building material for bones and teeth. Emmental strengthens the nails and promotes their faster growth. Alternative: other hard cheeses – Parmesan, Conte, Beaufort; calcium is in all dairy products as well as green vegetables. Method of application: a piece of cheese or 100 g of cottage cheese twice a day. Simple recipe: make a broccoli casserole with parmesan or emmental.
5. Wheat – flexible and elastic skin Wheat is rich in silicon, a trace element that is an important part of all connective tissues of the body. Together with collagen and elastin, it forms the “frame” of the skin. Thanks to the upper layer, the epidermis retains its youth and elasticity. Alternative: Barley, brown rice, apricots, corn, sprouted grain seeds, wheat bran, oats. How to use: a portion of grain food every day. Simple recipe: a great option for breakfast – muesli made from oats and millet with slices of orange and pineapple.
6. Sauerkraut – clean and healthy skin Sauerkraut contains lactic acid – an excellent cleanser for the whole body. This substance strengthens the intestinal flora, as well as affects the condition of the skin: irritations and rashes disappear, the complexion improves. Alternative: cucumbers, yogurt, kefir, kvass, gherkins, olives, soy sauce. How to use: a portion of sauerkraut at least once a week. Simple recipe: seasonally seasoned sauerkraut with yogurt or vinaigrette sauce.
7. Mushrooms – smooth and young skin The real elixir of youth is locked in mushrooms. Two powerful antioxidants: pantothenic acid (or vitamin B5, which has regenerative properties) and selenium (a trace element often used in anti-aging cosmetics). These mushrooms prevent wrinkles and help maintain a fresh complexion.