Delicious smoothie recipes for breakfast – healthy fruit. These energy drinks are full of the nutrients and protein you need. Smoothies are an essential part of the healthy eating menu and we must all agree that they are absurdly easy to make, useful and very tasty! Since there are already many types of juices on the market and it is difficult to skip the high-calorie sugary drinks hidden under the healthy label, it is best for you to make them!
1. Banana-ginger smoothie Soothes digestion, heartburn, nausea and other stomach problems due to fresh ginger. Servings: 2 1 banana, sliced ¾ h.h. vanilla yogurt 1 tbsp. honey ½ tsp freshly grated ginger Mix banana, yogurt, honey and ginger. Blend in a powerful blender until smooth. Ready! Ingredients (for 1 serving): 157 calories, 1 g fat, 0.8 g sodium fat, 57 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrates, 28 g sugars, 1.5 g fiber, 5 g protein.
2. Detox green smoothie with chia seeds If you haven’t tried one yet, now is the time. This superfood gives you energy and helps you stay full. Plus it goes with everything! Not everyone likes its texture, but if you add it to an amazing blend, you won’t even feel it, and at the same time you will accept all its useful properties. It is advisable to let the chia soak so that it swells and releases its characteristic gelling agent. This green smoothie is full of antioxidants and boosts your metabolism. Combined with spinach unsweetened almond milk, frozen pineapple and naturally sweet banana – this delicious mixture is the best option for breakfast, after which you will not go hungry soon. Servings: 1 (large glass) 1 tsp spinach, leaves 1 banana, sliced 1 tsp frozen pineapple slices 1 tbsp. Chia seeds 1 tsp unsweetened almond milk, plus if necessary Put all your ingredients in a blender and blend until everything is combined. Add more almond milk if necessary. Calories: 1 cup spinach – 12 calories, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk – 30 calories, 1 tsp. frozen pineapple pieces – 100 calories, 1 banana – 90 calories, 1 tbsp. chia seeds – 40 calories Total: 272 calories
3. Apple smoothie This incredibly useful smoothie is rich in protein and beta-glucan, which improve your endurance! Portions: 1 1 tsp apple cider ½ h.h. vanilla Greek yogurt 2% ¼ h.h. fine oatmeal 2 tbsp. American walnuts ¼ tsp cinnamon ¼ tsp nutmeg 1 tsp ice cubes Blend everything together until smooth!
What are delicious smoothie recipes
- Banana-ginger smoothie
- Detox green smoothie with chia seeds
- Apple smoothie
- Orange smoothie dream
- Smoothie with green tea
4. Orange Smooth Dream After a hard workout or a hot day at the beach, this drink is the most refreshing! Portions: 1 1 peeled seedless orange ¼ h. Skimmed yogurt 2 tbsp. frozen orange juice concentrate ¼ tsp vanilla extract 4 ice cubes Combine orange, yogurt, orange concentrate, vanilla and ice. Blend in a blender until smooth. Ingredients (per serving): 160 calories, 3 g protein, 36 g carbohydrates, 3 g fiber, 28 g sugars, 1 g fat, 60 mg sodium.
5. Smoothie Breakfast , one of the delicious smoothie recipes for breakfast. This vegetarian gluten-free drink is absolutely perfect for fresh mornings and will satisfy hunger for hours to come. Extremely rich in antioxidants, fiber and minerals. The breakfast smoothie sits in the fridge overnight, saving you so much time in the morning. Just blend and get out! Portions: 1 ½ h.h. (40 g) oatmeal 1 tsp (7 g) chia seeds ½ tsp cinnamon 1 apple, medium-sized, peeled and processed (~ 120 g) 2 pitted dates (30 g) 1 tsp (240 ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk The night before, add all the ingredients to the bowl of your blender and stir to make sure everything is well combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight. The next morning, blend until smooth and creamy. Add more milk if you think it is too thick. Decorate with the desired toppings and enjoy!
6. Nutritious smoothie with green tea, blueberries and bananas Antioxidant-rich green tea turns this tempting healthy drink into a food powerhouse. Portions: 1 3 tbsp. water 1 sachet of green tea 2 tsp honey 1 tsp frozen blueberries ½ honey banana ¾ h.h. enriched calcium vanilla soy milk Put the tea bag in the hot water for 3 minutes! Remove the tea, add the honey and stir until dissolved. In a powerful blender, mix the fruit, banana and milk. Add the tea! Blend on high until smooth (some blenders may require extra water to process the mixture). Pour the gentle smoothie into a glass and serve. Nutritional composition (per serving): 269 calories, 2.5 g fat, 0.2 g seat fat, 52 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrates, 38.5 g sugars, 8 g fiber, 3.5 g protein