Rolls of eggplant with cheese
Rolls of eggplant with cheese in tomato sauce, easy recipe for good cooks. There are already good eggplants on the market that are not as hard as stone, and their flesh is soft and many people liked the rolls for three days made them twice. Well, the first time experimentally in a small baking dish True to herself, to help the night before for the next dinner, I prepared the eggplant strips yesterday, baked them and got in the fridge.
Very convenient for busy people because the filling is made of moments; if eggplants are large rolls rolled quickly. A sauce is made with two clicks of the knob of the blender. We are those about people who create good things to eat and drink, are very nice people. In general, working with food and wine brings out the better side of human nature. And we are very happy when you are not only a dish assess properly, well behaved and interested in its preparation.
As we tired at the end of the day, our eyes are smiling happily and begin to explain how we have prepared as if the requesting party a-ha will rise and it sucked at the moment. But the pleasure of tasting every bite of these Eggplant rolls is contagious and as dear wondered likes or does not like eggplant, we young people we met in the middle of the pan.
Ingredients for 4 servings: 2 large eggplant, 300g cow’s or sheep’s cheese, 200g cheese, 2 small eggs, 50-60 ml. oil / olive oil, oregano or basil; salt, 400 ml. ready tomato sauce, 300 ml. passion canned tomatoes, along with 5-6 cloves garlic.
or prepared at the moment sauce – very well drained canned tomatoes with a spoon of sugar, blended with oregano, basil and garlic cloves
October 100g parmesan or hard cheese (now a very nice hard Greek) for sprinkling.
* Eggplant cut along the thin (2-3 mm) slices.
* Sprinkle thoroughly with salt and left for 10-15 minutes to remove the bitter sap.
* Wash with cold water and dried nice.
* Spread on both sides with olive oil or vegetable oil and arrange in pan on baking paper (lubrication brush is quick and clean).
* Bake in preheated 200 degree oven for about 10 minutes. (Maybe a grill pan, but there becomes much slower, especially if the amount eggplant is greater.)
* Remove and cool.
* Cheese are grated in a bowl and mix with the eggs.
* At the end of each slice of eggplant put one tablespoon of the mixture with cheese and rolled in rolls.
* At the bottom of the pan to distribute 2/3 of tomato sauce (tomatoes) and rolls are placed close to it.
* On them shall be allocated the remaining sauce.
* Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes – 10-15 min., After seeing that the sauce is shoved a.
* Remove the tray and sprinkle with grated Parmesan. Returns in the warm, but already excluded oven to melt parmezanat.
Can be served warm, with more Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and oregano or basil, and can eat them well chilled.
For me cooking them happen in three stages
first – shaping and baking eggplant strips. Harvesting in the refrigerator. The night before.
second – filling and baking rolls in tomato sauce. A handful of parmesan.
third – heating rolls and sprinkle with parmesan 15 min. before dinner
I’ve always liked aubergines cold, so I left them warms slightly, rather than serve hot. But if you love hot aubergines, just sprinkle them with Parmesan immediately after removing them from the oven and serve.