The most important general principles of healthy eating are mandatory for anyone who respects their body and health. Nutritional intelligence allows you to provide a better life for yourself and your loved ones, because food is what builds not only our physics but also our psyche, and again it is the one that can make us sick.
If you are still on the principle I do not eat so often corn sticks or waffles, now I can afford! , it’s time to re-evaluate your views, because once you learn to eat healthy and nutritious foods, you will look at each subsequent biscuit out of the box as food-poison that enters you. If you try to follow the principles of healthy eating, you should be aware of the following rules and be able to:
- You make a successful selection of the quantity and quality of food, which provides everything necessary for physical and mental well-being and at the same time does not burden the body with an excess of difficult to eliminate metabolic wastes;
- Proper combination of foods;
- Appropriate eating habits;
- Nutrition tailored to individual characteristics (age, sex, susceptibility to disease, lifestyle, etc.). Here is a scheme of separate eating, in which it is not only important what you eat, but when and how, and through which you lose weight without following a diet.
1. Sprinkling with oil is very healthy and has no contraindications. In the morning on an empty stomach, as soon as you get out of bed, take 1 tablespoon of oil and gnaw for 10-15 minutes. Then the white thick substance, which is very toxic, is spit out. The mouth is rinsed thoroughly with water and then the teeth are washed with toothpaste; 2. Every morning on an empty stomach to drink 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice plus 1 tablespoon of benign unrefined cold-pressed olive oil;
3. Then drink herbal tea. The dose for 2 teas for adults is: in 500 ml of boiling water put 1 tablespoon of pre-washed herb. Infuse for 5 to 7 minutes and drink 200 ml per day.
What is healthy eating
4. After 30 minutes, eat fruit.
5. Have breakfast for women. Breakfast can be: wholemeal noodles, millet, buckwheat, chia, quinoa, oatmeal with dried fruit and yogurt; Another option is Complex snacks, and even English breakfast is allowed, as long as there is no bread. Only one type of the mentioned snacks is eaten for breakfast;
6. Wait at least 3 hours after breakfast. If it is a strictly separate meal – do not have lunch. If not – lunch consists of consuming only 1 meal (lean or meat with vegetables), without mixing with other foods, but only with a hearty salad according to the season;
7. After lunch, wait at least 3 hours, and when eating meat or indigestible foods – 4 hours, and you can make an afternoon breakfast or dinner. You can eat nuts – peanuts, walnuts, hazelnuts, sunflowers, but only dried and unsalted. You can drink fresh or yogurt, but alone, without mixing it with anything else. After 3-4 hours, depending on the food consumed, you can have dinner.
8. For dinner, you should also eat one meal (meat or lean) with lots of salad.