Polenta Bolognese sauce and cheese
For me these are small, but so does – permanently matured so to speak. As there is someone who does not eat anything here. Well, everything outside on the grill. So with a polenta with ragu sauce, which finally came time and only because I saw such a proposal in FB of Raspberry Syrup. In such cases, no deposits wait. Well, then the wait is going to publication, but that’s another topic. Polenta, grilled and two kinds of sauce – one rich meat sauce ragout, the other – beshamelov cheese and blue cheese (if you put him and yolk will have Mornet sauce). Still favorite sauces to flavor the otherwise relatively dry polenta. Not very photogenic dish but delicious. I must mention that before I Eat girl with grated Parmesan and, last but not enter the frame – hungry women are nervous. So if you decide to prepare this polenta Bolognese sauce with caseous – ready and a piece of hard cheese for sprinkling. Polentata (never call it hominy this article) is made from corn coarse meal, packets that says it’s for hominy In our country is common on the table, but usually there garnished with bacon and cheese. You can always be ready earlier – the previous day and poured into a tray to cool down and catch mold, but to dosgotvi next day or in the evening after work, or ever before serving. Here the most important caseous sauce to prepare before serving to warm and feel good aroma.
~ 180 g of corn meal, ’50 Grated Parmesan / Hard cheese, 1 tablespoon butter, ~ 300 mL of water and chicken broth (or water, but with the broth taste better)
Sauce Ragout / Bolognese:
500 g.kayma (minced meat is best), 500-600, the peeled tomatoes (fresh or canned), 1 onion, 150 on mushrooms, 1 onion, 2 medium carrots, 5-6 cloves garlic, 50 ml. White wine salt and pepper
oregano or basil (or both)
~ 50-60 ml of oil
2 tablespoons flour, 2 tablespoons butter, 500ml milk, nutmeg, 100g cheese, 100g blue chees, preparation:
* Prepare a rectangular box / tray measuring ~ 20 / 20cm. and stood with fresh foil.
* Broth and water is boiled in a pot, was added a pinch of salt and poured in a thin stream maize grits.
* Stir vigorously until thickened and absorb water – about 4-5 minutes.
* Add the butter and cheese confused until melted mixture.
* It pour into the prepared box / tray leveled top and cooled (stowed in the refrigerator for 30 min.).
During this time, prepare the sauce Bolognese
* Chop the onion; carrots into small cubes.
* Place the saucepan with the oil and fry for 3-4 minutes.
* Add the minced meat finely chopped mushrooms and garlic and stew everything under cover until the fat remains.
* Season with oregano and salt – to taste (salt is assessed according to the minced meat and canned tomatoes) and add the wine and mash tomatoes – or roughly passion with hand blender (it is better to feel fine pieces while eating
* Again stew everything until the liquids evaporate.
Here is the time to pull chilled polenta and narezhem squares, rectangles …. or otherwise – pieces the size desired (two per person to say) that will serve with sauce.
* Arrange on baking sheet and bake in preheated oven on medium grill, 200 * for about 7-8 minutes. – To pale redness, not dried.
During this time your preparation and sauce with cheese ready for the same 7-8 minutes
* In a saucepan melt the butter and add the flour. Fry for about 2-3 minutes while constantly stirring to give a golden color.
* Offset casserole / or saucepan from the heat and a thin stream, stirring continuously, pour cold or lukewarm milk.
* Add salt, tampering with 1-2 fine grating of nutmeg, back court on the stove and boil over low heat 6-7 minutes, constantly stirring the sauce.
* Finally, add finely grated cheese and turn off the heat, and continue to stir for a minute or two until they melt.
And Playtech. A piece of grilled polenta, 3-4 spoonfuls of sauce Bolognese, again a piece of polenta, another 2 tablespoons meat sauce and pour it all with a few spoonfuls of sauce caseous. This Sprinkle with parsley for color (you can be sure that it was thoroughly cleaned my plate) but if you like it – does not prevent you sprinkle. I would personally prefer to sprinkle oregano, but when cooked polenta that he was barely shown by the dust