Oatmeal bars with chocolate
Preparation of oatmeal bars with chocolate. From this amount are received about 30 blocks. In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients – oats, flour, sugar, salt and chopped chocolate into small pieces (if you use chocolate chips).
In another bowl, combine The rest of ingredients – oil, honey and vanilla, and mix them well with a wire whisk. Add liquid ingredients to dry. Stir the whole mixture well.
Pour into a baking dish on a baking sheet and smooth well. With a knife or spatula align the edges, so as to obtain a rectangle. Bake at 180 ° C for 40 minutes.
Finally the big plate must be completely dry when touched with a finger. Wait to cool about 10 minutes, then cut into uniform rectangles with a sharp knife.
Why oats is super useful?
Does your breakfast oatmeal with yogurt or oatmeal? Or rather avoid it consume? Well, stop to avoid it because oats is super useful!
Oats are rich in vitamin E, fiber, essential fatty acids and other nutrients that make it a „superfood.“ Because of its great variety of vitamins and minerals, he has the qualities to fight many diseases – cancer, obesity, hypertension, constipation.
1. Supports cholesterol levels in the normal range – oats fight bad cholesterol because it contains dietary fiber. Dietary fiber reduces levels of bad cholesterol without affecting good. So oats protects the heart and the entire cardiovascular system healthy.
2. Fight with hypertension – for the same reason (dietary fiber) oats helps to maintain blood pressure within normal limits. Taking his daily can prevent hypertension or to fight it if it occurs. Furthermore, it protects the body from the effects that high blood brings.
Unexpected applications of oatmeal, sugar and yogurt. Oatmeal is the best breakfast. When it comes to hypertension, strawberries are another valuable tool in the fight against it.
3. Supports blood sugar levels – so it’s super useful for diabetics. Regular consumption slows the fall of blood sugar before meals and prevents them sharp rise after a meal.
4. Prevents Cancer – rich in lignin – a substance that reduces the risk of cancer.
5. You can prevent constipation – if you have problems with the gastrointestinal tract, oats can help you deal with them. This is due to the high content of fiber in oats.
6. it can help fight weight – he’s dietary and early satiety, making it a great food for those who want to lose weight. Simply replace one of your meals for the day with porridge or oatmeal with yogurt. Add a pinch of cinnamon to taste better and faster results. We have said on other occasions that cinnamon is one of the spices that melt fat.