Healthy facts about meat
Healthy facts about meat, you need to know.
– It is useful for teenagers;
– Prevents anemia because it contains a high percentage of iron;
– Helps us to maintain healthy teeth;
– Helps us to maintain healthy bones;
– Prevents the development of cancer cells;
– Increases production of red blood cells;
– Helps in the fight against breast cancer and prostate cancer
– Helps in the fight against obesity.
– Helps maintain good eyesight;
– A valuable source of energy;
– The most easily digestible after lamb;
– Promotes normal operating the nervous system and promotes mental development;
– Contains unsaturated fatty acids;
– Is high in phosphorus, needed for the growth and welfare of teeth and bones / procedure delivers an average 36% of our daily need phosphorus /;
– Contributes to the proper functioning of the kidneys and nervous system;
– Rich in essential amino acids necessary for human body;
– Rich in potassium;
– It is rich in vitamin B6, which stimulates the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
3. Lamb meat
– It is rich in fatty acids;
– Helps strengthen the muscular system;
– It is rich in vitamin B12, necessary for the production of red blood cells and metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins;
– Rich in proteins / a medium-sized serving delivers 60% of our daily need for protein /;
– Contains omega-3 fatty acids that protect against cardiovascular diseases;
– Contains large amounts of iron and zinc.
4. Goat Meat
– Contains less saturated fat;
– Rich in coenzyme Q10, which reduces bad holestrol;
– Protects from coronary heart disease and reduces the risk of heart attack;
– Contains small amounts of cholesterol;
– Contains L-carnitine, which transports fatty acids into the mitochondria where they are burned and used for energy;
– Contains high amounts of gamma-linolenic acid GLA, which helps to reduce fat in the body.