Foods that make you tired
Foods that make you tired and interfere with our daily work. Nutrition is a process in which our bodies are energized and normally should feel more alert. Have you noticed how But nevertheless, sometimes after a meal feel even more exhausted? This phenomenon has a logical explanation – certain foods make us feel tired. Here is what are the main culprits suddenly fell upon our fatigue:
1. Bread and other bakery products. Pasta from white flour have a high glycemic index, which could lead to a rise in blood sugar, and subsequently appeared drowsy. At the same time they are a source of elements that make us awake. As a result, after we enjoyed a heaping few slices of white bread, we want to give a short nap.
2. Bananas. These favorites of many fruits are good for our body for several reasons. They are a source of vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B4, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin C, iron, copper, calcium, phosphorus. Bananas, however, may endow the body with magnesium, which is a key component for sleep.
3. Pies. Sweet treats can also charge us with energy for a while, but then cause drowsiness. Usually with excess sweets first feel the surge of forces, and then we’re exhausted.
4. Red meat. According to experts the consumption of red meat can charge the body with energy and strengthen the immune system, as this food product contains vitamin A, folic acid, selenium, zinc, iron, vitamin B12 and others. But it turns out that red meat, like other meat and dairy products with a high fat content, and they are processed harder than the body. Ultimately our bodies use all our energy to break them down, and we feel tired.
5. Cherries. These juicy small beads again are known as useful food product, as a source of vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B4, iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc and others. In addition, they supply the body with melatonin, which in turn is known as a friend of sleep. So if you have a choice, Eat cherries before going to bed.