Food stimulating growth
Food stimulating growth in women continues to age 20 and for men – up to 22. This is due to hormonal functions, genetic factors, balanced diet, exercise and other environmental factors. But eating habits from an early age provide more effective results.
10 most effective foods that increase growth
1. Milk and milk products – the most effective food group. They are rich in calcium, protein, vitamins A, B, D, E. Calcium and vitamin D allow the absorption of essential nutrients from the body and are important minerals for bone development. Experts recommend a daily consume 2 cups of milk or other dairy products.
2. Eggs – include all the necessary nutrients for the body. They are a source of protein. Eggs contain calcium, vitamin D and B2, which are required for healthy bones. The protein contains 100% protein. Adult recommended daily 3-4 egg whites, and early childhood should be consumed in one egg a day.
3. Chicken – a natural source of protein. Contribute to the development of tissues and muscles. An adult should consume at least 50 g of chicken a day, and a child – at least 2-3 times a week.
4. Soya – useful for the growth of the growth, because it contains a large amount of proteins, folic acid, vitamins, fiber, and carbohydrates. Recommended daily to be taken 50-55 g. Soy.
5. Bananas – source of manganese, calcium, potassium and probiotics. The presence of potassium in bananas protects bones and teeth. Neutralize the harmful effects of sodium on bone. Manganese regulates metabolism.
6. Oats – helps in the growth and development growth. Rich in proteins.
Promotes the formation of new bone tissue. Experts recommend consumption of 50 grams of oats daily.
7. Nuts and seeds – peanuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds and therefore contain important amino acids, which mobilized the body’s essential minerals, fats needed for growth and development. Nuts stimulate growth hormones.
8. Green leafy vegetables – one of the best group of foods that stimulate growth. They contain important minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates and fiber. One of the most effective foods from this group of foods are spinach, cabbage, broccoli, peas, Brussels sprouts and okra.
9. Fish – no more effective and healthy food from fish to stimulate growth. Salmon, tuna, sardines are rich in protein and vitamin D. Because of contained potassium fish strengthens bone structure.
10. Ginseng – this is a plant that supports the growth of growth. It contains minerals that increase bone density.