Food for healthy eyes
Food for healthy eyes can help protect zrenietosi of various diseases. Very often people take sight for granted and start to think about the health of their eyes as they start to have problems. Visual perception is extremely important. Thanks to him we manage to perceive the world around us and enjoy the beauty that offers us life. Eye care is complex, and part of it is proper nutrition.
Here are the best foods for your eyes
1. Carrots. Remember when your mother told you constantly how important carrots for eyes? Yes, she was straight. Carrots are among the most popular food for healthy eyes. They contain enough vitamin A, which can prevent night blindness and is necessary for the health of the retina. Carrots contain antioxidants, beta-carotene, lycopene and lutein and therefore reduce the risk of macular degeneration and cataracts (cataract).
2. Salmon and sardines. Eat more often fish if you want to keep good form. Fish is particularly useful for the eyes, because it is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acid. Regular consumption of omega-3 fatty acids protect small blood vessels that are found in the eye. Eat fish such as salmon, herring or sardines at least twice a week.
3. Broccoli. There is no man to not gotten information about how healthy and beneficial broccoli. Therefore, it certainly will not surprise that broccoli are among the most recommended foods for a healthy appearance. They are a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins and easiest way to get so many nutrients in one bite. With consumption of broccoli will simultaneously enter vitamin A, vitamin E and vitamin C, which together will fight to maintain good vision.
4. Spinach. This green plant contain carotenoids such as beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin, plus vitamin C and vitamin E. Spinach undoubtedly helps protect against macular degeneration and night blindness.
5. Eggs. This will surely surprise you, but it’s true – eggs improve eye health. It does not matter whether you prefer Kaygan or boiled eggs, it is important not to disconnect the eggs from the diet. Vitamin A, which is located in the eggs, enhances the health of the retina of the eye. Moreover, eggs contain B vitamins, essential fatty acids and zinc. So often Snack eggs. So Ham will improve their appearance, yet will save your line.
6. Almonds. Crispy and delicious, almonds are rich in vitamin E. This vitamin slows the development of vision problems that arise as a result of aging, and can prevent cataracts.
7. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries. These small sweet fruits are a great source of antioxidants which studies have shown to reduce the risk of eye diseases. They contain a lot of vitamin C and thus create the ideal combination to maintain eye health. Other foods that are beneficial for the eyes are more squash, tomatoes, cabbage, garlic, milk, avocado, papaya, apricots, lemons, oranges, dark chocolate, oysters.