Food colors and their impact on health
Food colors and their impact on human health. The food must be in color, it advised us many specialists. Include in your diet fruits and vegetables of different colors. This will make you stronger and give you energy and mood.
With color feeding reducing the risk of diseases such as diabetes, cancer, hypertension, cardiac and other diseases.
That is what colors to include in your diet
1. Red color – the food of that color is rich in lycopene and antioxidants. Red fruits and vegetables are the biggest enemies of the cancer cells. These are: yagodti, tomatoes, apples, cherries, raspberries, melons, beets and others;
2. Orange foods – these are foods rich in beta carotene and vitamin A and are most useful for good vision. These foods are carrots, orange pepper, pumpkin, orange sweet potatoes;
3. Yellow food – rich in carotenoids and lutein, are useful for the eyes and protect against cancer. Such foods are melon, pumpkin, grapefruit, papaya, nectarines, corn and others;
4. Green foods – red means that the food is rich in antioxidants, lutein and vitamins. They are useful for the eyes, teeth, bones. These foods are included and spices with green, dark green vegetables, celery, parsley, kiwi and green melon. With these foods the body is loaded with vitamins and minerals;
5. Blue and purple foods are rich in flavonoids-rich compounds useful for the brain, memory and helps with cardiovascular diseases. These are foods such as grapes, red cabbage, raisins, blueberries, eggplants;
6. Anthocyanins – the secret of forest fruit – delicious and healthy;
7. White foods – white color means that the food is rich in allicin and selenium. They are useful for the heart, skin and are used mostly as prevention against cancer. Such foods are mushrooms, garlic, cauliflower, bananas, brown pears and more. Garlic is not only food he and medicine.