This recipe for Eggplant parmesan I’ve seen more than once (you rotate broadcasts) and each time threatening to began the next day. Recipe-classic that is found in nearly every culinary blog or website, and viewed through Google shows and variety in performance. But I bet on the correct execution of the recipe of Lydia and we are very, very pleased with the outcome.
Worries me that eggplant is fried and would be soaked with oil in vain – the consumption of oil breaded them was about 80 ml., Which is normal for a „dish“. Incidentally I and fried eggplants do not have a problem with oil, from which many people complain – how fit them in half or a bottle of cooking oil for frying 2 pounds of eggplants. To not podgizva of fat eggplant I always salted, drained, well dried and fry over high stove, so as to fry quickly, but not soaked. The secret of the amazing taste of this dish lies in spices and cheese.
Tomato sauce with garlic, oregano and basil …. aromatic Parmesan and melted mozzarella well. My people feel a sharp taste of Parmesan and had to mumbled that it was the new cheese that I bought. The name of the recipe dictates it to be filled with Parmesan, but also taste and price should not be underestimated, so I can do it with cheese (dirty word some of this recipe). Well, it will not be exactly Eggplant parmesan, but will still be delicious. I guarantee smile1 many times I cooked eggplant with tomato sauce, sprinkled with plenty of cheese.
Eggplant was breaded in flour, egg and breadcrumbs exactly the recipe. So breadcrumbs robbery moisture tomato sauce after cold (again like more gone cold aubergines) is cut very decent portions.
Products Eggplant parmesan:
3-4 medium eggplant (~ 1 kg)
1/2 cup flour
1 and 1/2 cup bread crumbs
frying oil (1 cup, but depends on the size of the pan – ~ 1 cm)
~ 700 ml of tomato sauce *
200g parmesan (grated 100 and 100 I shredded)
250g mozzarella (here is my baby)
oregano, basil, garlic
Preparing Eggplant parmesan:
* Eggplant clean and white into julienne (or all, if you please).
* Cut across slices with about 1 cm thick.
* Add salt and allow to drain for about an hour. **
* Rinse under cold water in a colander and dry well all the pieces.
* The oil is heated in a frying pan; All pieces are rolled successively in flour, beaten eggs with a pinch of salt and breadcrumbs, having dusted the excess and fry until browned on both sides.
* Remove to a plate covered with absorbent (kitchen) paper to absorb excess fat.
* The bottom of the cookware (internal to multikukara) is covered with a bit of tomato sauce.
* Sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
* Arrange tightly breaded eggplant slices and lightly pressed in tomato sauce.
* Pour evenly with tomato sauce, sprinkle with Parmesan and arrange slices of mozzarella.
* Chopped few basil leaves, sprinkle a pinch of oregano and blend garlic cloves.
* It should again turn eggplant, tomato sauce and cheese, while exhaust products (3 lines).
* Top pour the tomato sauce and sprinkle with a little Parmesan.
* Press the button MENU (middle of the display, with the pot) and choose cooking program 6 (Crisp or Express). the display shows 40 (min.) With the knob time (right menu) time increased to 60 minutes ..
* Pressing START ……
When Multicooker off Eggplant parmesan, internal container is removed and allowed to cool before being cut and removed portions. Do not use metal knives and blades, to avoid damaging internal finish.
When still warm, melted cheeses are soft and sharpen thread, but I will still say that I liked him more cold.