Eating in chronic gastritis
Eating in chronic gastritis with increased secretion of acids. When you suffer from chronic gastritis, it is recommended to eat milk, yogurt, butter, cottage cheese, soaked cream cheese; lean lean meat; boiled tongue; soup of lamb legs; lean patch; lean fish; soft-boiled eggs;
Panagurski eggs, omelets steam, various creams; all kinds of ripe fruit without shell and without their seeds, fruit juices, compotes, pickled, mousses, baked fruit; young and tender vegetables, cucumber and without all difficult to digest; vegetable purees and juices; white bread, biscuits, pasta, semolina, rice, oatmeal. It’s nice to be adopted neostri savory spices such as dill, parsley, mint, paprika.
It is also good to drink teas also rosehip, chamomile, mint – act very favorably. It is recommended to take moderate amounts of cheese, old meat, sausages, fat fish, boiled and fried eggs, immature and dried fruits, spinach, nettles, cucumbers, carbonated beverages. It is not advisable to consume smoked cheese, animal offal, fat sausages, sausages, sausages, jerky, sausage, fried and breaded meats, poultry, beans, radishes, pickles, pickled vegetables, corn, wheat, concentrated sweets, lard , tallow, lard, ice drinks, ice cream, coffee, alcohol and tobacco.
You need to eat often, but without overloading the stomach. Broth from meat and fish should be removed and pour drinking water to be seasoned. Nice is more solid foods be prepared mashed or Strain. For the various types of the disease has different diets. Frequent meals in small portions, avoid fatty meats and strong spices, fried – prohibited Here are the general rules that must be complied with gastritis – eat 4-5 times a day in small portions; – Food and drink should not be too hot or too cold;
– Never swallow solid food before you have chewed up the mess. Diets in gastritis with decreased and increased acidity are different. Gastritis with reduced acidity need to spare the stomach lining combined with the need to stimulate the production of gastric juice. Therefore the patient is assigned a special diet – complete, that excludes dairy products. But present broth and compost. Food can boil, bake or stew. Prohibited products in this type of gastritis are few and are mainly mushrooms and garlic.
Patients should not take plantain juice and ferments. Gastritis with normal and high acidity thereof In the secretory function of the stomach lining is preserved and even enhanced. Therefore excludes any substance, agitating the secretion of gastric juice. Eat frequently, every 2-3 hours. Prohibited are rough plant tissue broth, milk products, spices, coffee. Ill take preparations discharging excess acids. To calm the nervous system is recommended tincture of strahlivche or decoction of the roots of valerian.
Chronic gastritis Treatment of chronic gastritis include: hygiene and diet – consumption of food by cooking, baking and steaming, and avoid those prepared by frying, smoking and batter. Regularly, often slow and feeding of small portions with the best possible mastication of food. After eating, avoid to go to bed immediately, but at least 2-3 hours after, heavy lifting and exertion. Prefer a wide and comfortable clothes.
Healthy foods – fruits and vegetables – potatoes (boiled or mashed), carrots, pumpkin, zucchini, apples, strawberries, bananas, rice. – Dairy products – milk, yogurt, cheese, cottage cheese. – Pasta – bread, biscuits, crackers, pretzels, pasta, cake, muffins, noodles, noodles, soy and soy products. – Meat products and eggs – lean meats (beef, chicken and fish), sausages, beef salami, ham, pate plain, boiled eggs. – Vegetable oils (sunflower oil, olive oil) and butter. – Spices – parsley, savory, salt.
FOODS TO AVOID – Spices – red and black pepper, chillies, bay leaf, allspice and horseradish.
– Dairy products – cheese and smoked cheese.
– Vegetables and fruits – beans, lentils, cabbage, onions, garlic, turnips, mushrooms, pickles, beans, grapes, apricots, cherries, peanuts, walnuts, almonds and immature fruit.
– Meat products – fatty meats, bacon, lard, sausages, sausages, sausage, jerky, canned meat and savory products.
– Alcoholic and soft drinks and coffee.