Drink only vegetable milks
Drink only vegetable milks, if you decide to do something good for yourself and your body, stop using animal milk. In a world where more and more people are turning to plant health, interest in so-called alternative milks increases with each passing day.
These drinks are made by soaking, cooking and pressing of various crops – soy, quinoa, hemp, rice, hazelnuts, almonds, coconut. You might think that herbal formulas are a modern invention, but the almond has been known since the Middle Ages when it was used as a substitute for cow’s (and others) – mainly during Lent in the Christian, and the Islamic world.
How to choose an alternative milk and how to make sure it is appropriate for you? Alternatives there are plant milks. The body will be very thankful for this decision. Here are the benefits of some types of milk of plant origin.
1. Coconut milk – this is one of the most used alternatives to animal milk. Coconut milk contains many vitamins in vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin E is composed of fiber, calcium, magnesium, selenium, zinc, phosphorus and sodium. It body is provided with the essential omega-3, 6 and 9 and contains amino acids. Coconut milk should be used in moderation because of its high content of saturated fat;
2. Rice milk – it’s milk, which contains very little fat. Prepare brown rice. It is rich in vitamins and minerals such as calcium, iron, vitamin A and C;
3. Oat milk – it is rich in fiber, have a little sugar and fat. It contains folic acid and vitamins of group B, E, A. Since it is mobilized in the body of essential minerals such as potassium, phosphorus, manganese. Milk contains gluten and people intolerant to gluten should avoid it;
4. Linseed milk – e rich in vitamins and minerals such as A, B1, B12, and omega-3 fatty acids and calcium. This milk contains proteins;
5. Hazelnut milk – it is procure essential B vitamins, B1, B2, B6 and E. Hazelnuts are among the richest in folate. It can be used not only hazelnut milk, but the berries themselves are a wonderful addition to cakes, pastries and desserts. You choose what to replace animal milk, it would be a wise decision! What is the conclusion on the issue of plant milks?
As in animal milk: cow, goat or other animals, there is always the element „personal tolerance.“ In our history herbal formulas have been used seasonally as part of recipes, not as a staple food. We should now accept moderate amounts of them, not make them center on nutrition – all have the ability to extract nutrients from the body and if you rely on them as a major source of calories, you risk harming yourself.