Conchiglioni with chicken and mushrooms
Again and again by those big shells called Conchiglioni, one of the many types pasta. Many like them these giant shells / mussels because they fill a big spoon, or perhaps because of decent amount of stuffing is like home. Very convenient for a quick dinner after work because their stuffing can be prepared the day before and in the evening – just fill and constipation (along with cooking the pasta takes about 30 min. Total).
In the early years, when I started showing them here commercially it was very rare, and I myself obtain shipments from Italy by the daughter of a colleague. But already found in Italy – Kaufland in there long ago, and last week were even two types – one with normal pasta, the other in special delikatelni pates, chocolates, pastries.
Most often fill them with minced meat (and something else), but this time I had pulled in more chicken for cooking and quickly decided to be with him. Well, with mushrooms, oyster, right now we have our own production and must eats it.
half a pack paste Konkilyoni (Conchiglioni) – large shells. 18-20 pc more accurately
~ 400g chicken
~ 200g oyster mushrooms (maybe others, of course)
50-60 ml of oil
2-3 tablespoons soy sauce
50-60 ml white wine
oregano, salt, pepper
3-4 cloves garlic
1 jar 340g tomato sauce – ready, if you do – prepare your tomato, oil and spices
~ 250 g of cheese and 1 ball of mozzarella / Package
2 tablespoons olive oil
I will start by preparing the stuffing anyway precisely It is given prepared.
* Chicken fillet and mushrooms are chopped quite finely – do not grind and cut to be felt.
* Put them together with oil and soy sauce in a small saucepan or casserole and cook on the stove until the liquid evaporates.
* Then add the wine and cook again until again remain fat. Total this activity with strangling takes about 20 minutes, but the meat is ready, fragile.
* Add the smashed garlic cloves, add salt – if you must, but I have little add salt and sprinkle with pepper. Stir for 1-2 min. On the stove and removed.
* Add tomato sauce jar and mix gave the a dense mixture because meat takes tomato sauce.
* Paste boil 2 liters. Salted water – for the time indicated on the package. It is usually 12 to 15 minutes.
* With a slotted spoon shells are removed tray, which will bake.
* Fill a tablespoon of the mixture.
* In a pan pour a cup of boiling water from the pasta – half of shells.
* Sprinkle with grated cheese and mozzarella cut into cubes and spread over shells. Sprinkle with olive oil.
* Bake in a preheated oven at 180 * at the bottom of the oven for about 15 min. – Until the cheese melted. During this time the pasta has taken enough of the flavor of the filling.