Cinnamon benefits to health

cinnamon has antibacterial activity

Cinnamon benefits to health – has a thinning effect

Did you know that cinnamon benefits to health and contains many substances that are good for health? Do you know its origin? If what are its health benefits? Cinnamon is actually the bark of a specific type of wood and can be very species. They come from different parts of Africa. About 90 percent of the world’s cinnamon in South India and Sri Lanka, and the remaining 10% is produced in Madagascar, Vietnam and China. Cassia is a very popular type of cinnamon in the United States. It is also called „Chinese cinnamon“, and according to some experts could harm if taken in large quantities. „True cinnamon“ is Ceylon, which only comes from Sri Lanka. It has a delicate flavor and rods are fine.Какви са най-важните здравословни свойства на канелата?

Cinnamon benefits to health – has a thinning effect

The presence of cinnamaldehyde – essential and volatile oil in cinnamon helps reduce blood clots. According to the website WHfoods.com, cinnamon prevents the release of arachidonic acid from different membranes of blood platelets. Arachidonic acid is a fatty acid, and reducing the formation of thromboxane A2 molecule, which is one of the agents of the inflammatory processes in the body.

Cinnamon – Antibacterial activity

The essential oils in cinnamon have antibacterial properties and may prevent various types of bacteria and fungi . Since the antibacterial effect of cinnamon is extremely strong , it can be used as an alternative to the many food preservatives .

Cinnamon benefits to health as a powerful stimulant to the brain

Even the very smelling cinnamon can increase brain activity. WHfoods.com reported a study showing how cinnamon helps to enrich the cognitive processes of the participants in the following areas of brain activity :

Working memory, the task of attention and concentration, episodic memory, visual-motor speed when working with any type of computer programs.

Cinnamon has warming effect

Cinnamon is best to load the body with heat when you have a cold or flu you caught.

Cinnamon improves the health of the colon and protects against cardiovascular disease

Cinnamon has high fiber content, and a source of calcium and magnesium. The combination of fiber and calcium contributes to the removal of the bile salts by the human body. This reduces the risk of colon cancer, and also helps to lower the levels of LDL. This in turn reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease. The high content of fiber in cinnamon relieves diarrhea and constipation.

Cinnamon is a regulator of blood sugar

Cinnamon is a very powerful antioxidant that controls blood sugar at different levels. Forgery namyalava rate at which the stomach was cleared after a meal , and thus improves the absorption of insulin in humans suffering from type 2 diabetes.

Cinnamon is so effective that only one grams daily thereof lowers blood glucose levels , LDL cholesterol , triglycerides , as well as the overall level of cholesterol in diabetics . According WHfoods.com, cinnamon and reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease in people who suffer from type two diabetes .

Cinnamon has warming effect



Bookmark and Share
Copyright © 2017 Healtheatingfood. All rights reserved.